To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Shure SM7B and Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB DUO Heritage Bundle
Everything you need to start making professional recordings at home! This exclusive bundle includes the Shure SM7B dynamic vocal mic, Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB DUO recording interface, Shure SRH440 professional studio headphones, and a 20' Vintage King Basic Series microphone cable.
- Premium audio quality from two of the music industry’s most iconic brands
- Ideal for Musicians,Vocalists, Podcasters, Streamers, and Gamers
- 12 channel strip presets designed specifically for use with the SM7B
- Apollo interfaces include 65 dB of clean gain for use with the SM7B
- Unison mic preamp emulations (unique to Apollo) allow tonal textures just like the real thing; some feature adjustable impedance that can further complement a mic like the SM7B (see preset descriptions), as well as offer additional digital gain
- Get the sound you want in real-time by using mic preamps, compressors, equalizers, and more within the UA Console App
The Shure SM7B large diaphragm, dynamic microphone is great on every source. With the classic cardioid polar pattern, and nearly flat frequency response, SM7 series microphones have been a top choice for rock vocals, broadcasting, electric guitar cabinets, and drums, for decades.
The SM7B includes a custom yoke shock mount and captive stand nut, allowing easy installation in any broadcast or studio environment. The standard A7WS windscreen now ships with SM7B, and is removable for a more intimate recording. A close-talk windscreen is also included for broadcast or voice over.
The SM7B is built tough, but has a thin, flexible diaphragm, and three times as many turns of wire on its voice coil than the SM57/SM58, providing a very wide-range frequency response of 50 Hz - 20 kHz. Independent high pass filter, and mid-range/presence boost switches, allow you to customize the SM7B for any style of recording. With improved shielding, and air suspension shock isolation, you can easily prevent unwanted noise of electromagnetic hum from neon lighting, computer monitors, phone chargers, or other electrical devices in your recording space. SM7B is a mic locker staple in nearly every broadcast facility and recording studio around the world.
Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB DUO Heritage Edition
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition has all the benefits of the acclaimed Apollo Twin USB, including impeccable 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion, DUO Core realtime UAD plug-in processing, and Unison preamp technology. And it goes a step further, with a software suite of 5 award-winning UAD plug-in titles, featuring Collections from Teletronix, Pultec, and UA.
A SPECIAL EDITION FEATURING ICONIC UAD ANALOG COLLECTIONS ONBOARD
A hallmark feature of Apollo is its Realtime UAD Processing, letting you run the full library of UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency. Taking you a step further, Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition gives you 5 premium plug-in titles worth over $1,300 — including the full suite of UA's Teletronix and 1176 compressors, all Pultec EQs, UA 610 Unison mic preamps, and Pure Plate Reverb.
Included in Apollo "Heritage Edition" Bundle:
- UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection
- UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
- Pure Plate Reverb
These premium Heritage Edition titles are in addition to Apollo Twin USB's included "Realtime Analog Classics" bundle, giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations included with any professional audio interface.
TWO UNISON PREAMPS: GET THE SOUND OF NEVE, HELIOS, API, AVALON & MORE
Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, Avalon, Helios, and Universal Audio. A Universal Audio exclusive, Unison is a proprietary hardware-software integration that nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid-state mic pres — including their input impedance, gain stage "sweet spots," and component-level circuit behaviors.
Unison technology is also found on Apollo Twin USB's front-panel Hi-Z instrument input, providing dead-on impedance and gain matching for guitar and bass amp models from Fender, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
With its two Unison-equipped preamps, two analog line outs, and optical ADAT/SPDIF input — plus two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs — the 10 x 6 Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition gives you the I/O you need for professional tracks and mixes.
- A special edition of UA's esteemed Apollo Twin USB interface — with a premium suite of 5 award-winning plug-in titles from Teletronix, Pultec, and UA
- UAD DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- World-class Apollo A/D and D/A conversion
- USB 3 connection for modern Windows systems
- Unison technology provides stunning models of classic mic preamps and guitar amps
- 2 premium mic/line preamps, 2 line outputs, front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and stereo headphone output
- 2 analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT/SPDIF input
- Also includes "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp Legacy Pultec EQ, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Marshall Plexi Classic, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, AU, and AAX 64 formats in major DAWs
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
The Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones provide exceptional sound reproduction and comfort. Optimized for home and studio recording, SRH440 headphones reproduce accurate audio across an extended range. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for professional audio devices such as DJ mixers, mixing consoles, and headphone amplifier. Includes carrying bag and threaded 1/4" (6.3mm) gold plated adapter.
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Impedance and power handling optimized for performance with professional audio devices
- Adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability
- Bayonet clip securely locks detachable cable into ear cup
VINTAGE BASIC SERIES MICROPHONE CABLE
We know you need excellent, reliable cables that don't cost a fortune. That's why we designed our own line of premium Vintage King Cables, assembled right here in Detroit, Michigan. With Vintage King cables, you get superior value without compromising sound or quality. We teamed up with a local manufacturer to pick the very best cabling and components to build our rugged-tough cables, purposefully designing them for the most demanding studio and performance applications.
The Vintage King Basic Series Cables combine quality and affordability to meet any budget. Sonic transparency is top notch! They use quality, pure bare copper cabling and Amphenol or Rean connectors for reliability. If you’re looking for a functional cable at an amazing price, you will be making a smart choice with our Basic Series.
No matter whether you’re working in a large scale recording studio, private mix space, or live venue, your sound will be great with any of our cables: if we don't believe in it, we don’t carry it.
We believe in our cables and stand behind them with a one year warranty, extended to two-years FREE. Unless you've done something crazy like cut them in half, we'll replace them within those two years. Go ahead and put your Vintage King cables to the test. In the event you ever need to use our warranty, the process is easy and hassle free. Just contact us and we'll take care of everything right away.
Use these “starting points” to build your best SM7B tone! These Channel Strip Presets focus on Unison mic preamps with basic filtering, EQ, and Dynamics processing. Time based effects such as reverb and delay should be added via the Aux Sends and returns in Console or on ARM enabled buses in LUNA.
- Shure SM7B #1: 610B and Precision Channel Strip.This preset showcases the 610B preamp and Precision Channel Strip. Note that the 610 has its impedance set to 500 instead of 2k to “open up” the tone and give a boost to the level. The final clean digital gain is also used to deliver plenty of signal to your DAW or LUNA. The Precision Channel Strip is doing a 100 Hz highpass filter as well as some compression that uses the Auto Make Up Gain feature for a fast workflow.
- Shure SM7B #2: 610B with Precision Channel Strip and Legacy Pultec EQP1. This preset is identical to #1 but with the richness of the Pultec EQ that is cutting some mids and boosting some lows. Note the compression is “pre Pultec” here.
- Shure SM7B #3: 610B with Precision Channel Strip, Legacy Pultec EQP1, and Legacy LA-2A. Building on #2, for this preset, the Precision’s compression is turned off and instead the Legacy LA2 is used. This way, it's bigger with the Pultec while allowing the LA2 to react to the tonal change.
- Shure SM7B #4: 610B with Precision Channel Strip, Legacy Pultec EQP1, and Legacy 1176.The same as #3 but with the Legacy 1176. Notice how the 1176 changes the tone to be a bit more “mid forward” compared to the sheen and warmth the LA added in #3.
- Shure SM7B #5: 610B with Precision Channel Strip, Legacy Pultec EQP1, and Silver LA-2A. The same as #4 but with the MKII LA2. Notice how the LA2 adds warmth and a sheen to your voice.
- Shure SM7B #6: 610B with Precision Channel Strip, Legacy Pultec EQP1, and 1176 Rev A. Built on the previous presets, this one now introduces the MKII 1176 Rev A. Note the aggressive coloration this compressor adds.
- Shure SM7B #7: 610B with Precision Channel Strip, Pultec EQP1, and 1176 Rev A. This preset swaps out the Legacy Pultec for the updated MKII. Notice how much richer the tone is as the added harmonics beef things up!
- Shure SM7B #8: Helios Type 69 with Pultec MKII and 1176 Rev A. Switching to the Helios with its internal HPF with the MKII Pultec and 1176 Rev A. Here the Helios adds its own rich harmonics for a classic chain!
- Shure SM7B #9: Helios Type 69 with Pultec MKII and LA3A. Same as #8 but with the cleaner LA3, for when you don’t want as much coloration. Note the HPF screw has been rotated counter clockwise to keep the low-end from triggering too much gain reduction.
- Shure SM7B #10: V76 Preamp with Pultec MKII, Fairchild 670, and OXIDE Tape. V76 Preamp with its 80 Hz HPF for more vintage tone, compression is the MKII Fairchild set to its fastest time constants. The side chain HPF is used so your lows don’t trigger too much compression.
- Shure SM7B #11: V76 Preamp with Pultec MKII and LA3A. A cleaner version of #10 without tape.
- Shure SM7B #12: V76 Preamp with Pultec MKII. LA3A and OXIDE Tape. A cleaner version of #10 with tape. Toggle between #11 an #12 to hear what OXIDE can add to
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure SM7B and Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB DUO Heritage Bundle.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields