Shure SM27 Cardioid Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Rugged and versatile large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser microphone, with low self-noise and extended frequency response
The Shure SM27 is a rugged and versatile large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid microphone, with low self-noise and extended frequency response that picks up vocal and instrument nuances with clarity. Durable Shure construction features three separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. Equally comfortable on stage or in the studio.
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15 dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
|Package Contents||SM27, black swivel adapter, and zippered carrying bag|
|Unit Weight||1.4 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Output: 150 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-37 dBV/Pa (14.1 mV)|
|Max. SPL||137 dB; 152 dB with pad|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure SM27 Cardioid Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields