Shure PSM300 Wireless Dual In-Ear System - H20 Band
The Shure PSM300 Wireless Dual In-Ear Monitor System is the ideal monitoring solution for up to two performers that provides a convenient, durable metal construction multi-bodypack system-in-a-box with SE215 Sound Isolating earphones designed for clear, precise stereo mixes on stage.
- Transmitter sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- One-touch IR sync on user-friendly front-panel controls instantly links transmitter to receiver
- Rear-panel ¼" (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs provide versatile connectivity to audio sources and other P3T units
- Up to 30 mW output power (regionally dependent)
- High-contrast LCD screen with left / right audio output meters
- Slim, lightweight, durable form factor
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Easy to adjust volume knob and mix control
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous operation
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- Power and battery status LED
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure PSM300 Wireless Dual In-Ear System - H20 Band.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields