Shure PGA56-XLR Cardioid DynaMic Snare/Tom Mic with Cable
The Shure PGA56-XLR is designed for clear reproduction of the sound source in close-miking percussion applications. An XLR cable is included. The PGA56 is a professional quality snare / tom microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence.
Additional design highlights include a swivel joint featuring a quick-release latch similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning, and a tailored cartridge for clear reproduction of sound sources. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely
- quick and easy positioning.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Drum mount included for quick attachment to drum rims, no additional mic stand required
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
|Package Contents||Microphone, drum rim mount, stand adapter, pouch, and 15 ft (4.6 m) XLR-to-XLR cable|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz - 15 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure PGA56-XLR Cardioid DynaMic Snare/Tom Mic with Cable.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields