Shure PG57-XLR – No Longer Available
The Shure PG57 Features:
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for instrument applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes a 15 ft (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
|Package Contents||Includes microphone clip, zipper pouch and user guide|
|Unit Weight||0.6 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Output: 100 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz - 15 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-56.5 dBV/Pa (1.5 mV)|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure PG57-XLR.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields