Shure PG42USB – No Longer Available
Specifically engineered for lead vocal reproduction, the Shure PG42-USB side-address condenser microphone easily plugs into a computer USB port for the convenience of digital recording.
The PG42USB features a large cardioid diaphragm tailored with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce refined performances with guaranteed "Plug and Play" Shure quality.
- USB Plug and Play connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording, anywhere your computer can go
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring with 1/8” connectivity
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Shure PG42USB becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.