Shure P10R+ Wireless Bodypack Receiver (X55 841 - 960 MHz)
The Shure P10R+ Wireless Bodypack Receiver (X55 841 - 960 MHz) is an updated version of the P10R low profile, diversity bodypack receiver for the PSM 1000 wireless personal monitor system (sold separately). The receiver has a slim and compact extruded aluminum construction for easy placement on a performer and offers improvements like more headroom, better stereo separation, and higher fidelity for robust RF performance and touring-grade features. Featuring full bandwidth RF scan, Front-End RF filtering, and automatic RF gain control, the P10R+ meets the needs of professional audio application of all sizes, including IEM and IFB applications.
The receiver syncs easily to a P10T transmitter over an IR link using the built-in Scan and Sync function. Volume and balance controls are provided for easy customization. A selectable 4-band parametric EQ is also provided. CueMode allows you to monitor different stage mixes, as well as store up to 20 different channels on a single bodypack. The receiver also includes audio and RF status LEDs, as well as audio level and battery life metering. The P10R+ operates on a pair of standard AA batteries for 4-6 hours of continuous use, and it can also be used with Shure Li-ion rechargeable batteries for extended life. The P10R+ has a standard 3.5mm headphone jack and is compatible with all Shure SCL sound isolating earphones, which are designed specifically for use with PSM systems.
TOURING-GRADE DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE
- Twin-antenna diversity bodypack receiver with advanced digital signal processing technology dramatically improve signal reception and increase range
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- MixMode technology combines two separate audio channels for simultaneous listening in both ears, or transmit two independent IFB program feeds
ROBUST RF PERFORMANCE AND NETWORKED CONTROL
- Precision front-end RF filtering reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and fewer audible artifacts
- Automatic RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
- Networked frequency coordination simplifies setup for high channel counts
- Full bandwidth scan from the P10R+ bodypack receiver finds clean, compatible frequencies and provides a graphic spectrum plot viewable from the bodypack menu screen
- IR sync enables you to send the identified frequencies and spectrum plot to the P10T transmitter directly
NATURAL AUDIO QUALITY
Advanced digital signal processing technology in the P10R+ receiver delivers more headroom, improved stereo separation, and higher audio fidelity Patented Audio Reference Companding offers natural and transparent sound
- For Shure PSM 1000 Monitor Systems
- Improved audio quality (without changing sound signature)
- Improved RF performance and reliability
- Improved battery life with alkaline AA batteries (thanks to new headphone amp technology)
- Updated firmware with new features and workflow improvements
- Improved Volume Limiter function (selectable ranges of limiting increased)
- 4-band parametric EQ added
- Power-Save Mode added (like feature on PSM300 series packs)
- Slim and Compact Aluminum Body
- Automatic Gain Control
- Digital Encoder
- Transmitter IR Link
- Volume and Balance Controls
- Indicator LEDs
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure P10R+ Wireless Bodypack Receiver (X55 841 - 960 MHz).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields