Shure MX392/S Supercardioid Condenser Boundary Mic
Shure MX392 Wired Boundary Microphones are equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and green LED indicators. The high-quality solution for a range of applications such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers, Microflex Boundary microphones feature interchangeable condenser cartridges.
The MX392 is a surface-mount mic with LED logic input/switch logic output terminals, screw terminal connections, and attached unterminated cable.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Programmable membrane on/off switch plus LED on/off indicator
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Transducer Type||Pressure Zone (PZM)|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure MX392/S Supercardioid Condenser Boundary Mic.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields