Shure MV7 Dynamic Podcast XLR/USB Microphone - Black
Dynamic microphone with both USB and XLR outputs for use with desktop, mobile and professional interfaces
Inspired by the legendary SM7B, the Shure MV7 is a dynamic microphone with both USB and XLR outputs for use with computers and professional interfaces alike. Connect via USB and explore additional set-up features and Auto Level Mode within the ShurePlus MOTIV app, to control your vocal tone, and distance from the microphone. With Auto Level Mode, you can let the microphone do the work for you.
How it works
Not everybody is lucky enough to record in sound-treated studio, so the MV7 is equipped with Voice Isolation Technology so it’s laser-focused on your voice to give you a professional recording, without any background or room noise. Once recording, use the built-in 3.5mm headphone jack to monitor your sound and adjust mic gain, headphone volume, monitor mix and more using the built-in touch panel.
Let Your Microphone do the Work
If connected via USB, download the free ShurePlus MOTIV app for desktop, which gives you access to additional features on your MV7. Activate Auto Level Mode, select your preferred voice tone and distance from the microphone, and let the microphone adjust your level in real time for a consistent output, no matter if you’re recording or live streaming. Choose Manual Mode to have full control over your sound and adjust Mic Gain, Monitor Mix, EQ, Limiter, Compressor and more. With your level being constantly adjusted by the microphone to keep your sound consistent, you can spend more time creating, and less time editing. Let your microphone do the work for you.
Voice Isolation Technology
The MV7’s unique pick-up pattern keeps it laser-focussed on your voice and prevents any unwanted background or room noise from interrupting your recording.
Integration With ShurePlus MOTIV Apps
Leave nothing to chance; configure and set up the microphone using the ShurePlus MOTIV app so that it’s best suited for you. Choose from Auto Level Mode if you want a ‘set it and forget it’ microphone, or Manual Mode if you want to get more hands-on with the features.
Customizable Sound Signature
Choose your sound and pick your voice tone from either ‘dark’, ‘natural’ or ‘bright’ within the ShurePlus MOTIV app. You can now get that deep ‘radio’ sound you’ve always wanted.
Optimized Mic Position Presets
Whether you’re a podcaster that likes to get up close and personal with the microphone, or a streamer that likes a bit more breathing space, you can select from ‘near’ or ‘far’ depending on your preference.
Built-in Headphone Monitoring
Ensure that you are getting perfect audio at all times with the direct headphone monitoring output and adjust your preferred monitor mix between microphone and playback on the built-in touch panel or ShurePlus MOTIV app.
- Dual USB/XLR output allows digital or analog recording Highly directional dynamic element and voice isolation technology
- Intuitive touch panel for control over gain, monitoring volume, headphone mix, and mic muting
- Built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording
- Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
- Interfaces with the ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop Application for access to audio processing
- Auto-Level Mode automatically adjusts gain and compression settings
- Switchable EQ filters to adjust audio tone color
- Options to save custom user presets
- Rugged, all-metal construction for outstanding reliability
- Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8"-27 threaded stands or booms
- Windows: Windows 10, 64 bit, Minimum 2 GB of RAM, Minimum 500 MB of hard disk space
- Macintosh: MacOS 10.13 to 10.15, 64 bit, Minimum 2 GB of RAM, Minimum 500 MB of hard disk space
- iOS: iOS 12 and higher, iPhone 6 and higher, iPod Touch 6th generation
- Android: Oreo 8.0 and higher, USB Host Power Requirement of ≥ 100 mA, USB Audio Class 1.1 support and higher
|Package Contents||MV7 microphone, one 10' Micro-B to USB-A cable, and one 10' Micro-B to USB-C cable|
|Unit Weight||1.2 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||314 Ohms (XLR output @ 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz - 16 kHz|
|Sensitivity||XLR: -55 dBV/Pa (1.78 mV) @ 1 kHz; USB: -47 dBFS/Pa @ 1 kHz|
|Max. SPL||132 dB|
|Analog or Digital||Hybrid|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure MV7 Dynamic Podcast XLR/USB Microphone - Black.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields