Shure MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Digital large-diaphragm condenser microphone with the ability to record audio on the go onto an iOS device - includes 5 preloaded DSP settings, Lightning Connector compatibility, and iOS ShurePlus MOTIV app editing
The Shure MV51 is a digital large-diaphragm condenser microphone that replaces field recorders with the ability to record audio on the go onto an iOS device. Features include 5 preloaded DSP settings, Lightning Connector compatibility, and iOS ShurePlus MOTIV app editing.
With USB and Lightning connectivity, this large diaphragm condenser microphone gives you both computer and phone compatibility -- so it’s as effective in the field as it is in the studio. Five presets at your fingertips and a built-in kickstand to make it easy to position. Plus, it’s compatible with desktop and floor stands. Get the free ShurePlus MOTIV audio app for sharing on the fly, and the MV51 becomes the ultimate accessory, at home or on the go.
The MV51 packs the power of almost a century of audio experience into a portable microphone that uses pro components. Make history. Plug-and-play is only part of the story. You’ll be set up in seconds and can select five DSP modes, plus adjust gain, mute and headphone volume from the front touch panel. These mics are constructed to be around for a good while, through travel and tribulation and everything that comes with being a pro on the go. Get out there. The ShurePlus MOTIV audio app gives you the ability to record studio-quality audio — and so much more. Trim and share in multiple formats with a few quick taps.
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional
- adapters or connection kits
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts Gain, EQ, Compression and Limiting for optimal results
- Front panel touch controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
- 1-inch (25mm) microphone capsule element provides best-in-class audio
- Integrated rear kickstand provides optimal positioning on any desktop
- Includes standard 5/8" thread to mount on any microphone stand
- Includes one Micro-B-to-USB Cable and one Micro-B-to-Lightning cable
- All-metal construction, vintage-inspired design
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
- Macintosh: OSX Lion 10.7, OSX Mountain Lion 10.8, OSX Mavericks 10.9, OSX Yosemite 10.10; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
- iOS 7.0 and higher: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus; iPod touch 5th generation; iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPadAir 2; iPad Mini 1st generation, iPad Mini 2nd generation, iPad Mini 3rd Generation
|Package Contents||MV51 microphone, one Micro-B-to-USB cable, and one Micro-B-to-Lightning cable|
|Unit Weight||1.2 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-39 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Max. SPL||130 dB|
|Analog or Digital||Digital|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields