Shure KSM44A Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
The Shure KSM44A is a premium, large-diaphragm, side-address condenser microphone with multiple polar pattern options (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional). The refined and sophisticated design of the KSM44A features an externally biased, dual 1-inch diaphragms, extensive internal pop filtering and Prethos™ Advanced Preamplifier Technology for a ground-breaking threshold minimum of self-noise. The KSM44A is the premier choice for the highest level of professional studio and stage performance.
A milestone achievement in sound reinforcement, Prethos™ Advanced Preamplifier Technology employs transparent internal circuitry architectures that enable unprecedented audio quality and performance.
The Shure KSM44A Features:
- Prethos Advanced Preamplifer Technology: Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier provides transparency, extremely fast transient response and no crossover distortion. Minimizes harmonic and intermodulation distortions.
- Groundbreaking specifications: 4dB of self-noise and max SPL of 131 dB for a total dynamic range of 127 dB – an increase of 7 dB that defines the new standard for cleanly nuanced audio capture
- Multiple polar patterns–cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional–for maximum flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications
- Dual 1 inch, externally biased, ultra-thin, 2.5 μm, 24 Karat gold-layered, low mass diaphragms provide superior frequency response
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates rumble from mechanical vibration below 17 Hz.
- Switchable 15 dB pad for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted stand vibration noise or counteract proximity effect
- Integrated three-stage “pop” protection grille reduces plosives and other breath noise
|Package Contents||Includes ShureLock cristal elastic shock mount, ShureLock cristal swivel adapter, carrying case, protective velveteen pouch, two suspension shock mount elastic cord|
|Unit Weight||1.08 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Polar Pattern||Bi-Directional / Figure-Eight, Cardioid, Omni-Directional|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Output: 50 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||Cardioid -31 dBV/Pa (29.8 mV) / Omni: -37 dBV/Pa (14.8 mV) / Bi: -36 dBV/Pa (16.8 mV)|
|Max. SPL||Cardioid: 134 dB; 150 dB with pad / Omnidirectional: 140 dB; 152 dB with pad / Bi-directional: 139 dB; 151 dB with pad|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Shure KSM44A Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.