To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Shure KSM44A Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone (Demo Deal)
Multi-pattern condenser with multiple polar patterns, dual gold Mylar diaphragms for superior transient response, a subsonic filter, and preamplifier for transparency
The Shure KSM44A is a premium, large-diaphragm, side-address condenser microphone with multiple polar pattern options (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional). The refined and sophisticated design of the KSM44A features an externally biased, dual 1-inch diaphragms, extensive internal pop filtering and Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology for a ground-breaking threshold minimum of self-noise. The KSM44A is the premier choice for the highest level of professional studio and stage performance.
A milestone achievement in sound reinforcement, Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology employs transparent internal circuitry architectures that enable unprecedented audio quality and performance.
- Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology: Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier provides transparency, extremely fast transient response and no crossover distortion. Minimizes harmonic and intermodulation distortions.
- Groundbreaking specifications: 4 dB of self-noise and max SPL of 131 dB for a total dynamic range of 127 dB – an increase of 7 dB that defines the new standard for cleanly nuanced audio capture
- Multiple polar patterns–cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional–for maximum flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications
- Dual 1 inch, externally biased, ultra-thin, 2.5 μm, 24 Karat gold-layered, low mass diaphragms provide superior frequency response
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates rumble from mechanical vibration below 17 Hz.
- Switchable 15 dB pad for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted stand vibration noise or counteract proximity effect
- Integrated three-stage “pop” protection grille reduces plosives and other breath noise
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Package Contents||KSM44A, stand mount, zippered carrying case, elastic shock mount, shock mount elastic, and protective pouch|
|Unit Weight||1.08 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Polar Pattern||Bi-Directional / Figure-Eight, Cardioid, Omni-Directional|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Output: 50 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||Cardioid -31 dBV/Pa (29.8 mV) / Omni: -37 dBV/Pa (14.8 mV) / Bi: -36 dBV/Pa (16.8 mV)|
|Max. SPL||Cardioid: 134 dB; 150 dB with pad / Omnidirectional: 140 dB; 152 dB with pad / Bi-directional: 139 dB; 151 dB with pad|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure KSM44A Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone (Demo Deal).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields