Shure KSM353/ED Bi-Directional Ribbon Microphone
Premier bi-directional ribbon microphone with custom ribbon motor assembly, and double-shielded matched full-sized transformer
The Shure KSM353/ED, a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone crafted for pristine audio in studio and concert hall applications, now comes with the A300SM ShureLock Wire Rope Shock Mount. Proprietary Roswellite technology provides revolutionary ribbon resilience and durability under extreme conditions. Hand assembled in the USA from state-of-the art transducers, transformers and metals as the pinnacle of Shure quality for prestigious vocal and acoustic performances.
The high-tensile strength, toughness and shape memory of Roswellite ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs.
With unique technology and application features, alongside superior materials and construction, Shure KSM Ribbon Microphones are the necessary choice for the world’s most accomplished studio and live performances.
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier, completely symmetrical audio with superior off-axis rejection
- Revolutionary Roswellite proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Custom ribbon motor assembly tailors bass response without attenuating the overall output for full low and mid ranges, and superior upper range presence from a rising frequency response
- Double-shielded matched full-sized transformer minimizes signal loss and maximizes output while reducing magnetic and RF interference from 90 degree placement, offset relative to the ribbon
- 146 dB SPL across 30 – 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold and aluminum materials, and housed in a pure stainless steel casing
- Upright protective wood case included for storage when not in use
|Package Contents||Includes shock mount, aluminum carrrying case, polishing cloth, velveteen pouch, and user guide|
|Unit Weight||1.4 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Polar Pattern||Bi-Directional / Figure-Eight|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Output: 330 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz - 15 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-53.5 dBV/Pa (2.11 mV)|
|Max. SPL||146 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure KSM353/ED Bi-Directional Ribbon Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields