Shure KSM32 Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Mic - Champagne
An embossed single-diaphragm, side-address, cardioid condenser microphone for highly critical studio recording and live sound productions. The Shure KSM32 offers an extended frequency response for an open, natural sounding reproduction of the original sound source.
The Shure KSM32 Features:
- Class A, transformerless preamplifier circuitry eliminates cross-over distortion for improved linearity across the full frequency range.
- Embossed, high-compliance diaphragm provides extended low-frequency response.
- Ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, Mylar® diaphragm for excellent transient response
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect.
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise
- Replacement cartridge: RK374
- Extended frequency response
- Very low self-noise
- Exceptional low-frequency reproduction
- High output level
- High input SPL capability
- No cross-over distortion
|Package Contents||Includes ShureLock rubber isolated shock mount, protective velveteen pouch|
|Unit Weight||1.08 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Output: 150 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-36 dBV/Pa (16 mV)|
|Max. SPL||139 dB; 154 with pad|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure KSM32 Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Mic - Champagne.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields