To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Shure KSM141 Condenser Microphone Stereo Pair
The Shure KSM 141/SL is a dual-pattern end-addressed condenser microphone with a rotating collar, allowing easy switching between a consistent cardioid or true omnidirectional polar pattern for smooth and extremely focused sound reproduction. It is available here as a stereo pair.
Designed for studio use, yet rugged enough for live applications, the KSM141 can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). Its low self-noise and extended frequency response make it ideal for recording musical instruments.
- A mechanical polar pattern switch for highly consistent cardioid and true omnidirectional polar patterns. Provides flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications
- Ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low mass Mylar® diaphragm for superior transient response
- Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response, no crossover distortion, and minimal harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Premium electronic components, including gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates low frequency rumble (less than 17 Hz) caused by mechanical vibration
- Three-position switchable pad (0 dB, 15 dB, and 25 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- Three-position switchable low-frequency filter to reduce background noise and counteract proximity effect
- Extended frequency response
- Low self-noise
- Exceptional reproduction of low-frequency sounds
- Can withstand high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- High output level
- No crossover distortion
- Uniform polar response
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
- Acoustic instruments - such as piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings
- Wind instruments - brass and woodwind
- Low frequency instruments - such as double bass, electric bass, kick drum
- Overhead miking - drums or percussion
- Ensembles - choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick-up - guitar amplifier or drums
|Package Contents||Includes two KSM141, two foam windscreens, A27M Stereo Microphone Adapter, carry case|
|Unit Weight||0.35 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Omni-Directional|
|Number of Microphones||Stereo Pair|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Max. SPL||139 dB, 164 dB (with -25 dB preattenuation)|
|Analog or Digital||Analog|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure KSM141 Condenser Microphone Stereo Pair.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields