Shure KSM137 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
- KSM137/SL with foam windscreen and carrying case, champagne finish
- KSM137/SL ST PAIR with two KSM137/SL Mics, two windscreens, one carrying case, champagne finish
- Extended frequency response
- Low self noise
- Exceptional reproduction of low-frequency sounds
- Can withstand high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- High output level
- No crossover distortion
- Uniform polar response
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
Some typical applications for the KSM137 are listed below. Microphone use is a matter of personal taste and the KSM137 may be used for a variety of applications other than those listed.
- Acoustic instruments -- such as piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings
- Wind instruments -- brass and woodwind
- Low frequency instruments -- such as double bass, electric bass, kick drum
- Overhead miking -- drums or percussion
- Ensembles -- choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick-up -- guitar amplifier or drums
|Package Contents||Includes carrying case, windscreen, stand mount, European thread adapter|
|Unit Weight||0.22 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Output: 150 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|input_pad||-15 dB, -25 dB|
|Sensitivity||-37 dBV/Pa (14.1 mV)|
|Max. SPL||145 dB; 160 dB with -15 dB pad; 170 dB with -25 dB pad|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Shure KSM137 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.