Shure GLXD14R/B98-Z2 GLXD14R Instrument System w/ BETA98H/C
The Shure GLXD14R/B98 Headset System is part of the GLX-D Advanced wireless systems family.
GLXD14R/B98 provides intelligent rechargeability, robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count with exceptional digital audio clarity and seamless operation. The precision-crafted BETA 98H/C gooseneck microphone offers flexible positioning for brass, woodwind and percussion applications. For use with GLX-D Advanced Frequency Managers (UA846Z2).
Includes GLXD4R rack mount receiver, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, BETA 98H/C cardioid condenser microphone, SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB charge cable, 2 detachable antennas, rack mount hardware, and user guide.
Rack mountable receiver with removable antennas for exceptional audio and rock-solid performance in multi-system installations for house of worship, education and live music applications.
Use GLX-D Advanced rack mount wireless systems for improved RF performance and seamless frequency management. With detachable antennas and rack hardware included, GLXD4R receivers quickly integrate GLX-D Frequency Managers and remote antenna accessories for rock-solid multi-system installations.
- Rock-solid RF Performance from patented data communication
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries with two-color charge indicator LED - Green: Charged/Flashing Green: 90% charged/Red: Charging
- Detachable antennas for remote mounting
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Hi-res LCD screen status display
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within ±15 minutes)
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Includes rack mount hardware
GLXD1 features an ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems and GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Systems with firmware update 2.2.5 or later.
GLXD1 offers up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
- Automatically links with GLXD4 and GLXD4R wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Easily accessible on / off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables
BETA 98H/C Instrument Microphone
The BETA98H/C and the wireless version WB98H/C are premium cardioid condenser instrument microphones that clamp onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the mic to be easily positioned and secured, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
- The Beta 98 H/C and WB98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- The Beta98H/C features a 3 m (10 ft) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- The WB98H/C features a 1.6 m (5.3 ft) high-flex cable terminating in a 4-pin mini-connector, for use with wireless bodypack transmitters
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability
- Interchangeable replacement cartridges: RPM108 Cardioid, RPM110 Supercardioid
Lithium-ion battery serves either as a replacement or a spare battery to charge while using the system.
|Package Contents||GLXD4R rack mount receiver, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, BETA 98H/C cardioid condenser microphone, SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB charge cable, 2 detachable antennas, rack mount hardware, and user guide|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure GLXD14R/B98-Z2 GLXD14R Instrument System w/ BETA98H/C.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields