Shure BETA 98AD/C Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Beta 98AD/C includes A98D drum mount with flexible gooseneck that makes it an essential, accurate choice for toms, snares, and percussion. Both Beta 98A configurations feature high sound pressure level capability (SPL).
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound for smooth high-end response and control
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Precision-engineered design for unobtrusive microphone footprint
- Beta 98A models ship with external in-line preamplifier for discreet cable placement, snap-fit windscreen, and zipper pouch
- Beta 98AD/C ships with A98D drum mount featuring a flexible goose-neck for precise placement and secure attachment
|Package Contents||Includes zippered carrying bag, in-line preamplifier, snap-fit windscreen, Beta 98 drum mount, 15 ft heavy-duty cable|
|Unit Weight||0.04 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Output: 179 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-48 dBV/Pa (4 mV)|
|Max. SPL||150.5 dB|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Shure BETA 98AD/C Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.