Shure BETA 98A/C Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone – No Longer Available
Both Beta 98A configurations feature high sound pressure level capability (SPL). Beta 98A/C is recommended for a variety of acoustic or amplified instruments including drums, piano, reed, wind, and strings.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound for smooth high-end response and control
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Precision-engineered design for unobtrusive microphone footprint
- Beta 98A models ship with external in-line preamplifier for discreet cable placement, snap-fit windscreen, and zipper pouch
- Beta 98A/C ships with RK282 shock mount swivel adapter for attachment to any standard microphone stand
|Package Contents||Includes zippered carrying bag, in-line preamplifier, snap-fit windscreen, shock mount swivel adapter, 25 ft lightweight cable|
|Unit Weight||0.04 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Output: 179 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-48 dBV/Pa (4 mV)|
|Max. SPL||150.5 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure BETA 98A/C Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields