To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Shure BETA 58A Supercardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The Shure Beta 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
The Shure Beta 58A Features:
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
|Package Contents||Includes adjustable stand adapter, 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter, storage bag|
|Unit Weight||0.62 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Output: 150 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz - 16 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-51 dBV/Pa (2.8 mV)|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure BETA 58A Supercardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields