Shure AD4QUS=-A Four-Channel Axient Receiver, 470-636 MHz
The Shure AD4QUS Four-Channel Digital Receiver sets a new standard in spectral efficiency. Groundbreaking performance features include wide tuning, low latency, High Density (HD) mode, and Quadversity, ensuring solid performance in the most challenging RF environments. Networked control, AES3 + Dante output, and signal routing options bring a new level of management and flexibility to your entire workflow.
Axient Digital offers dual and quad receiver options that open the door to a full range of features, from high-performance RF to transparent digital audio.
The AD4QUS includes AD4Q, locking power and jumper cables, BNC bulkhead adapter, coaxial antenna, BNC cable assemblies, BNC cable, Ethernet cables, rack mount kit, and user guide.
- Wide tuning range up to 184 MHz
- True digital diversity reception per channel for drop-out resistance
- Networked control with Wireless Workbench software and ShurePlus Channels iOS app
- Quadversity mode for extended antenna coverage and improved RF signal-to-noise
- Front panel headphone jack enables Dante Cue and Dante Browse monitoring
- Configurable Ethernet switch for redundant Dante digital output
- Switchable XLR and AES3 outputs
- Channel Quality meter displays RF signal-to-noise
- Locking AC connectors
|Package Contents||AD4Q, locking power and jumper cables, BNC bulkhead adapter, coaxial antenna, BNC cable assemblies, BNC cable, Ethernet cables, rackmount kit, and user guide|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure AD4QUS=-A Four-Channel Axient Receiver, 470-636 MHz.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields