Shure AD2/SM58=-K54 Axient Digital Handheld, 606-663 MHz
The Shure AD2/SM58 Digital Handheld Microphone delivers impeccable audio quality and RF performance with wide-tuning, High Density mode, and encryption. Features durable metal construction, rechargeable power with dockable charging, and black finish. The AD2/SM58 is a handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with Axient Digital Wireless Systems. With breakthrough RF performance and wide tuning up to 184 MHz, the AD2/SM58 puts professional-quality wireless digital audio within reach.
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Rugged metal construction in nickel finish
- Backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls
- Low-profile, lockable power switch
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
- AA or SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable batteries for convenient power options
- External contacts for docked charging
|Package Contents||AD2/SM58, microphone clip, zipper bag, 2 AA batteries, and user guide|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz - 15 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mA)|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shure AD2/SM58=-K54 Axient Digital Handheld, 606-663 MHz.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields