Shakmat Modular Time Wizard
Casting spells on every boring clock signals, the Shakmat Modular Time Wizard has a bag full of arcane time-warping tricks. All his magical feats are based on 6 dividers with selectable division factors and 4 switches providing 81 routing variations.
This module's occult powers have been harnessed to easily clock and reset other sequencers with odd time signatures, provide weird clock division/multiplication ratios, and create complex poly-rhythms.
- Sextuple clock divider divided in two sections A and B
- Dedicated potentiometer acting on the division factor for each divider
- Clock multiplying and weird div/mult ratio abilities for the first section, first section incoming clock can be multiplied by 3 or 4, allowing to get easily triplets from a 16th clock or mult / div association as x4 / 7
- Independent clocking or divider association abilities for the second section, so B5 and B6 can get their clock in internally from B4. For example, associating B4 = /7 and B5 = /16 provide a hit at each clock beginning of 4 bars with a 7/4 time signature
- Auto-reset available for the first section or the whole module, the autoreset is provided by B6
- Additional logic functions for divider A2 : A2 output can provide the following functions : A2 AND B5 or A2 OR A3
- Jumper on the back for Trigger or Gate selection for B5 and B6
- User replaceable firmware chip
- Skiff friendly (22 mm deep)
- 8 HP Wide
|Module Slot Count||8hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||20 mA +12 V / 0 mA -12 V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shakmat Modular Time Wizard.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields