To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Shakmat Modular Clock O'Pawn
The Shakmat Modular Clock O’Pawn is a useful clock sourcing device that performs as your system’s true chef d’orchestre. Its transport section lets you start, stop, and reset connected instruments which are synchronized to an intuitive internal clock source or dancing along with your analog and MIDI equipment. If you get bored by a metronomous clock, turn up the swing function and the maestro will lead with a nice shuffled feel!
- Dual Output Clock Generator
- 4 different clock sources: BPM potentiometer, tap tempo, external clock in or MIDI in
- Reset output generating a reset trigger slightly preceding the first clock signal
- Swing function, controlled by a potentiometer, swinging from slight groovy swing to triplets
- Ergonomic transport buttons allow the user to start, stop, pause and reset the module
- Second output providing a copy of the first output non affected by the swing, by the stop or by both
- MIDI to TRS adapter included (assembled & kit)
- User replaceable firmware chip
- Elektron style push buttons
- High quality metal potentiometer with double rubber injected knob
- Skiff friendly (25 mm deep)
- 6 HP Wide
|Module Slot Count||6hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||10 mA +12 V / 0 mA -12 V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shakmat Modular Clock O'Pawn.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields