Shakmat Modular Bishop's Miscellany (Demo Deal) – No Longer Available
The Shakmat Modular Bishop's Miscellany is a dual stepped CV/Gate Recorder. It means it records two CVs and two Gates on steps a bit like an analog shift register but with a lot more.
First, plug in your CV/Gate keyboard, your MIDI interface, your ribbon, your joystick or your favorite CV/Gate controller and record a sequence. If you are too lazy to play something, you can even use the internal random generator to feed the inputs. Then, play the sequence and mangle it, it's that easy!
- Dual Stepped CV/Gate Recorder
- Variable length sequences (up to 32 steps)
- Shift parameter scanning differents segments in your original sequence
- AB switch allowing to record two different 32 steps sequences
- Random value generator very handly to create random loops or to play sequences randomly
- Cut function hacking the gate out 1 for more dynamic phrases
- CV inputs for Length and Shift functions
- Gate inputs for all the switch functions (Record, AB, Cut and Random)
- User replaceable firmware chip
- High quality metal potentiometers with double rubber injected knobs
- Skiff friendly (22 mm depth)
- 12 HP wide
- 25 mA @ +12 V / 0 mA @ -12 V
- Input & Output voltages 0 - 5 V
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Module Slot Count||12hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||25 mA +12 V / 0 mA -12 V|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Shakmat Modular Bishop's Miscellany (Demo Deal).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields