Sensel Morph Multidimensional Touch Controller
Finally - the controls you need when you need them. Simply put, the Sensel Morph is a tablet-sized pressure sensor with swappable interface overlays. The incredibly portable Morph makes no compromises in its build or capability. Next-generation velocity sensitivity, and swappable hardware interfaces gives you tactile response that feels great. Use it as a MIDI controller in any software, or go deeper with integrated scripts for Bitwig Studio and Ableton Live. Polyphonic Expression (MPE) isn't limited to a piano - use it with any shape and any control.
MUSIC IN MANY DIMENSIONS
The Morph can do it all. The velocity-sensitive keyboard and drumpads give you what you’d expect. The overlays give you what you need.
Use the SenselApp to put it in MPE mode, and now you can explore what electronic music has been missing: a real connection to you.
MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) gives each finger control over pitch, timbre, volume, and more. With software such as Bitwig Studio, Audio Damage Quanta, ROLI Equator, Apple’s Logic Pro X and GarageBand, MPE lets you discover playable sound design.
The Morph does more than Music. Just change the overlays, and you’ll be typing up some new plans, editing video with Adobe Premier, gaming with easy access to macros, or making your own next generation interface.
- Composite USB Device, so it always acts as a MIDI, Keyboard, Gamepad, Digitizer, Mouse and Serial Communication device, so it can send events to the appropriate output based on the overlay layout and mapping
- Precise tracking: 19,425 (185 x 105) individual pressure sensor elements (aka “sensels”) at a 1.25mm pitch, that can interpolate to provide even more precise tracking
- Highly sensitive: each sensor can distinguish 30,000 distinct levels of pressure, ranging from 5 g to 5 kg
- Extremely fast: full resolution mode of 125 Hz (8ms latency), with a high speed mode of 500 Hz (2 ms latency) used on the Drum Pad Overlay
- On-the-go power: micro-USB rechargeable lithium ion polymer battery, rated for about 4 hours of continual use
- Versatile connectivity: Bluetooth LE, USB, Serial (enabled with Developer's Cable)
- Hot-swappable overlays: overlays are automatically recognized by the Morph, so you can easily swap them on the fly
- Infinitely customizable: you can assign functionality and settings for all the areas of your overlays
- Go deep: our API allows you to get the raw pressure and location data, force image, and contacts
- Compatibility: Windows, OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, Arduino
- Latency: 2 ms - 8 ms (mode dependent)
- Accuracy: 6,502 DPI
- Connectivity: Bluetooth LE, USB, Serial
- Power: USB, Rechargeable Battery
- MIDI: USB Class-compliant, MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE), Bluetooth MIDI
|Package Contents||Morph, USB cable, quick start guide, and Arturia Analog Lab Lite synthesizer software|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sensel Morph Multidimensional Touch Controller.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields