Sennheiser MZF8000 In-Line Filter
The Sennheiser MZF 8000 is a new filter module for the MKH 8000 professional RF condenser microphone series. Especially in the broadcast and film industries, it effectively blocks interference caused by infrasound, such as low-frequency noises caused by wind and handling.
- Switchable roll-off filter (-3 dB at 160 Hz)
- Fixed low-cut filter (-3 dB at 16 Hz)
- Suppresses infrasound especially well
- Extremely low inherent noise - complex acoustic details are preserved
- High-quality -10 dB pad protects against overdriving
- Fully floating balanced output allows for non-critical connection technology with minimal distortion
- Extremely compact design
- Module can be used with remote accessory
- Attenuation: -10 dB (switchable)
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Phantom powering: 44 to 52 V
- Equivalent noise level: increase at 0 dB - 1 dB(A), at -10 dB: 4 dB (A)
- Input voltage range: at 0 dB - max 14 dBV, at -10 dB - max 9 dBV
- Output voltage: at 0 dB - max 14 dBV, at -10 dB - max -1 dBV
- Low-cut filter: -3 dB bei 160 Hz (switchable)
|Unit Weight||26 g|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sennheiser MZF8000 In-Line Filter.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields