Sennheiser MKH 50-P48 Supercardioid RF Condenser Microphone
- Pressure gradient microphone with super-cardioid pick-up pattern
- High rejection of lateral sounds
- Constant directivity over the whole frequency range
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5m
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- MKH 50
- MZS 40 shock mount
- MZW 41 windshield
|Package Contents||Includes MZS 40 shock mount, MZW 41 windshield|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Nominal: < 150 Ohms / Minimum terminating: 1 kOhm|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-32 dBV/Pa (25 mV)|
|Max. SPL||134 dB|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Sennheiser MKH 50-P48 Supercardioid RF Condenser Microphone becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.