Sennheiser MKH 40-P48 Cardioid RF Condenser Microphone – No Longer Available
and high level of reverse attenuation ensure an exceptionally balanced sound.
- Maximum front-to-back ratio
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5 m
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Black, anodised light metal bodv
- 1 MKH 40, 1 MZS 40 shock mount,
- 1 MZW 41 windshield
|Package Contents||Includes MZS 40 shock mount, MZW 41 windshield|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Nominal: < 150 Ohms / Minimum terminating: 1 kOhm|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-32 dBV/Pa (25 mV)|
|Max. SPL||134 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sennheiser MKH 40-P48 Cardioid RF Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields