Sennheiser MKH 8040 Cardioid Condenser Mic Stereo Pair
- Cardioid pick-up pattern
- Modular design
- Wide frequency response 30 to 50.000 Hz
- Symmetrical transducer with 2 back plates providing extremely low distortion
- Extremely low inherent self-noise
- Accurate directional pattern
- Non reflective Nextel coating
- Ideal as a spot microphone and for surround recordings
|Package Contents||Microphone two head MKHC 8040, two XLR module MZX 8000, two microphone clip MZQ 8000, two windshield MZW 8000, user manual, aluminum transport case|
|Unit Weight||25 g|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Stereo Pair|
|Impedance||Nominal: < 25 Ohms / Minimum terminating: 1 kOhm|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz - 50 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-34 dBV/Pa (20 mV)|
|Max. SPL||142 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sennheiser MKH 8040 Cardioid Condenser Mic Stereo Pair.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields