Sennheiser MKH 800-P48 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone – No Longer Available
The Sennheiser MKH 800 condenser microphone is the first microphone to fully utilize the wider frequency response and dynamic range of the new high bit-rate standard of advanced digital recording systems (for example SACD). Featuring five switchable pick-up patterns, the MKH 800 is a superior microphone for any recording application, offering high clarity and the absolute minimum coloration.
- Extended frequency response up to 50 kHz
- Wide, flat frequency response
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise, wide dynamic range
- Switchable pre-attenuation, switchable roll-off filter and switchable treble emphasis
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- LED for on-axis alignment
- Anodized light metal body
|Package Contents||Includes MZS 80 shock mount, MZW 80 windshield|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Nominal: < 150 Ohms / Minimum terminating: 2 kOhms|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz - 50 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-28 dBV/Pa (40 mV)|
|Max. SPL||136 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sennheiser MKH 800-P48 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields