Sennheiser MKH 20-P48 Omnidirectional RF Condenser Mic
The MKH 20-P48 is usually used as a main microphone for orchestras and solo instruments, and picks up the natural acoustics of the room, though it does have a much wider range of applications as omnidirectional microphones do not suffer from ‘proximity effect’.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response, switchable for near and diffuse field applications
- High-frequency response can be accentuated by means of a pressure build-up ring
- Slightly increasing directivity at high frequencies to adjust tonal balance
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Black, anodised light metal body
- Includes one shock mount, windshield and pressure build-up ring
- Dimensions: Ø 25 x 153 mm
- Frequency response (microphone): 12 - 20000 Hz
- Max. sound pressure level: 134 dB / 1 kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz):
- Nominal impedance: 150 ohm
- Equivalent noise level: 10 (18) dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 20 (28) dB
- Current consumption: 2 mA
- Battery specification: 48 +- 4 V Phantom
|Package Contents||Includes MZS 40 shock mount, MZW 41 windshield, pressure build-up ring|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Nominal: < 150 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||12 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-32 dBV/Pa (25 mV)|
|Max. SPL||134 dB|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Sennheiser MKH 20-P48 Omnidirectional RF Condenser Mic becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.