Sennheiser MKE 440 Stereo Microphone
The Sennheiser MKE 440 has two aligned and matched mini shotgun mics ensuring that the MKE 440 captures the audio you want while rejecting off-axis noise. This feature sets it apart from conventional stereo microphones. With its optimized acoustic characteristics and adjustable sensitivity, the MKE 440 is ideally suited for speech, music or ambience. The stainless steel micro-mesh wind protection reduces wind noise and protects the fine high frequency details in your sound. Best of both worlds: Stereo without side effects!
- Dual mini shotgun mics create frontal focus
- Suppression of ambience and background noise
- Built-in elastic suspension and wind protection
- 3-level sensitivity adjustment and low-cut
- Compact, all-metal construction
- Standard size camera shoe mount
- Dimensions 67 x 106 x 128 mm
- Connector 3.5 mm jack plug
- Frequency response 50 Hz to 20 kHz
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 20 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sennheiser MKE 440 Stereo Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields