To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Sennheiser HD 25
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the Sennheiser HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
What's In The Box?
- 1 HD 25
- 1 Screw on jack adapter 3.5 to 6.3 mm
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 Pouch
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 additional pair of soft earpads
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 additional 1.5m straight cable
|Package Contents||1 HD 25, 1 screw on jack adapter 3.5 to 6.3 mm|
|Unit Weight||140 g|
|Frequency Range||16 - 22000 Hz|
|Max. SPL||120 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sennheiser HD 25.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields