Sennheiser e914 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Sennheiser e914 is a perfect microphone for ambitious recordings and live performances. Its main areas of application are acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, overhead, orchestras, grand pianos etc.
- TEC Award Winner 2005 for Outstanding Technical Achievement in the category Microphone Technology/ Sound Reinforcement - the Sennheiser e900 Backline
- m.i.p.a. award 2005
Best drum microphones: evolution 900 Series
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Three-position sensitivity switch
- Three-position bass roll-off/cut-off switch
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
|Package Contents||Includes microphone clamp, windscreen, pouch, user manual|
|Unit Weight||198 g|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Nominal: < 100 Ohms / Minimum terminating: 1 kOhm|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|input_pad||-10 dB, -20 dB|
|Sensitivity||-43.1 dBV/Pa (7 mV)|
|Max. SPL||137 dB; 147 dB with -10 dB pad; 157 dB with -20 dB pad|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sennheiser e914 Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields