Sennheiser e835 Handheld Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Rugged metal body
- Excellent feedback rejection
- High sound pressure handling capability
- Shock-mounted capsule provides excellent suppression of handling noise
- Uniform on- and off-axis response
- Cardioid pick-up pattern provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil
|Package Contents||Includes microphone clip and pouch|
|Unit Weight||330 g|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Nominal: < 350 Ohms / Minimum terminating: 1 kOhm|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz - 16 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-51.4 dBV/Pa (2.7 mV)|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sennheiser e835 Handheld Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields