Sennheiser e 912 S - Creme White – No Longer Available
The Sennheiser e 912 S is a high-quality, pre-polarized condenser microphone with half-cardioid pick-up pattern, acoustically optimized for picking up speech. Due to its unobtrusive, flat design, it is ideally suited for use on conference tables, altars and lecterns.
The e 912 S can be switched on and off via an integrated membrane switch.
- Programmable membrane switch
- Unobtrusive, flat design
- Extremely rugged sound inlet basket
- Shock-absorbing rubber base
- Available in black, white, or non-reflective Nextel® grey (shown)
- Mounting slots for fixed installation in tables, lecterns, etc.
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Integrated electronics (instead of in-line preamp)
- An internal DIP switch bank provides the following features: on/off (factory preset), push-to-talk button (PTT), push-to-mute button (PTM) or permanently switched on (ON)
- The frequency response curve can be changed via a second DIP switch bank: low cut, low and high boost (factory preset), low boost or linear (see e 912)
- Impedance: <100Ohm
- Dimensions: 126.5 x 105 x 26.5mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 20Hz - 20kHz
- Weight: ca. 550g
- Nominal impedance: <100ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1 kOhm
- Phantom powering: P48
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB(A)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 37dB
- Current consumption: 2.8mA
- Max. sound pressure level (passive): 134dB SPL
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Sennheiser e 912 S - Creme White becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.