Sennheiser e 912 S - Creme White – No Longer Available
The Sennheiser e 912 S is a high-quality, pre-polarized condenser microphone with half-cardioid pick-up pattern, acoustically optimized for picking up speech. Due to its unobtrusive, flat design, it is ideally suited for use on conference tables, altars and lecterns.
The e 912 S can be switched on and off via an integrated membrane switch.
- Programmable membrane switch
- Unobtrusive, flat design
- Extremely rugged sound inlet basket
- Shock-absorbing rubber base
- Available in black, white, or non-reflective Nextel® grey (shown)
- Mounting slots for fixed installation in tables, lecterns, etc.
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Integrated electronics (instead of in-line preamp)
- An internal DIP switch bank provides the following features: on/off (factory preset), push-to-talk button (PTT), push-to-mute button (PTM) or permanently switched on (ON)
- The frequency response curve can be changed via a second DIP switch bank: low cut, low and high boost (factory preset), low boost or linear (see e 912)
- Impedance: <100Ohm
- Dimensions: 126.5 x 105 x 26.5mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 20Hz - 20kHz
- Weight: ca. 550g
- Nominal impedance: <100ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1 kOhm
- Phantom powering: P48
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB(A)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 37dB
- Current consumption: 2.8mA
- Max. sound pressure level (passive): 134dB SPL
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Sennheiser e 912 S - Creme White.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields