Sennheiser e 912 - Creme White – No Longer Available
The Sennheiser e 912 is a pre-polarized condenser boundary microphone with half-cardioid pick-up pattern. Its acoustic properties have been optimized for instruments, vocals and speech.
The e 912 is an ideal choice for pianos, theater and opera productions, conference applications, altars and lecterns. To optimally match the installation environment, the e 912 is available in black or creme white.
- Frequency response and sensitivity optimized for picking up instruments, vocals and speech
- Unobtrusive, flat housing
- Extremely rugged and step-resistant
- Shock-absorbing rubber base
- Mounting slots for table installation
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Integrated pre-amp
- Dimensions: 126.5 x 105 x 26.5mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 20Hz - 20kHz
- Weight: ca. 550g
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 10mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: <100ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1 kOhm
- Phantom powering: 48 V
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB(A)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 37dB
- Power supply: 1,1 mA
- Max. sound pressure level (aktiv): 135.6dB
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Sennheiser e 912 - Creme White becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.