sE Electronics Z5600a II Large-Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
This beautiful mic, comes in a wooden presentation case, cradled in a full aluminium flight case with a large shock-mount and a brand new brushed Aluminium PSU with pattern switching and cables.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 14.1mV/Pa - 37 ± 1dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8 and 6 intermediate stages, all selectable on AC power unit.
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 12dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Power Requirement: External Power Supply Unit (PSU) included.
- Connector: 8-pin army connector
|Package Contents||Shock mount, PSU, flight case, audio cable, power cable, wooden box|
|Unit Weight||5.07 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
|Polar Pattern||Bi-Directional / Figure-Eight, Cardioid, Hyper-Cardioid, Omni-Directional|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-32 dBV/Pa (25.12 mV)|
|Max. SPL||135 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the sE Electronics Z5600a II Large-Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields