To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
sE Electronics V7 Supercardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The sE Electronics V7 is a dynamic vocal hand-held microphone with supercardioid polar pattern. It delivers a crisp, open sound that perfectly captures your voice and instruments in the most natural way you've ever heard on stage. The sophisticated capsule design helps isolate your voice from other instruments, ensuring vast amounts of gain before feedback.
The V7's brand new, patented shock mount efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, providing the lowest handling noise in its class.
Innovative, specialized aluminum voice coil
The DMC7 dynamic capsule in the V7 has been custom-developed for a crisp, open sound that perfectly captures your voice and instruments in the most natural way you've ever heard on stage - and its sophisticated supercardioid capsule design helps isolate your voice from other instruments, ensuring vast amounts of gain before feedback.
Proven Neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances & high-end workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, superior sound quality and superb consistency.
Patented integrated shock mount
The V7's brand new, patented shock mount efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, providing exceptionally low handling noise as compared to other mics in its class. This means you can feel free to move around on stage without fear of rumbles, pops, or anything other than your voice coming through.
All-metal housing & beveled spring steel grille
The V7's road-ready design is all metal - no plastic parts here. The chassis' high quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for perfect reliability.
The beveled edge around the grille prevents your mic from rolling around when you put it down on top of your amp or the stage floor.
Efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops. In case you don't like the stylish red color or they are not suitable for broadcasting applications, we've included a spare black windscreen in the box.
Gold-plated XLR connector
The V7's gold-plated XLR connector also ensures a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come.
All in all, the V7 makes it easier than ever for your engineer to get an amazingly full, rich sound with minimal processing, so you always sound your very best.
- Stainless spring steel mesh grille - dent-proof and corrosion-free perfect durability and reliability beveled edge prevents mic from rolling
- Internal windscreen - efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops red and black options included for personal preference
- All-metal housing with premium finish - roadworthy design - no plastic parts high quality, highly durable die-cast zinc alloy corrosion-free materials and finishing
- Innovative, specialized aluminum voice coil - delivers a crisp, open sound that perfectly captures your voice and instruments in the most natural way you’ve ever heard on stage makes your sound engineer’s job easier than ever
- Sophisticated super-cardioid capsule design - helps isolates your voice from other instruments on the stage ensures high gain before feedback
- Patented integrated shock-mount - efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration - eliminates handling noise, footfall noise and any rumble
- Gold-plated XLR connector - for loss-free and reliable signal connection
|Package Contents||Includes clip, thread adapter, black internal windscreen, and pouch|
|Unit Weight||10.4 oz|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz - 19 kHz|
|Sensitivity||2 mV/Pa (-54 dB)|
|Analog or Digital||Analog|
Our studio focuses on live video recordings of mostly punk bands, and have had considerable problems with drum bleed in the vocal mics. We did a shootout with an Audix OM7, EV n/d96, and the V7. The V7 blew the competition out of the water. Minimal drum bleed while maintaining a pleasing, open sound. Time will tell if they're as sturdy as an sm58, but they would definitely be my choice for live vocals. Considering the price point, these mics can't be beat.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the sE Electronics V7 Supercardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields