sE Electronics V7 MC2 Dynamic Capsule for Wireless - Black
The sE Electronics V7 MC2 brings the powerful sound and performance of the V7 handheld wired dynamic mic to your favorite Sennheiser wireless microphone body, so you can take your V7’s sound with you wherever you go. The V7 MC2 capsule features the same specialized aluminum voice coil, smooth & detailed highs, wind & handling noise protection, excellent off-axis response and superior feedback rejection of the V7.
Innovative, specialized aluminum voice coil
The DMC7 dynamic capsule in the V7 MC2 has been custom-developed for a crisp, open sound that perfectly captures your voice in the most natural way you've ever heard on stage - and its sophisticated supercardioid capsule design helps isolate your voice from other instruments, ensuring vast amounts of gain before feedback.
Proven Neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances & high-end workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, superior sound quality and superb consistency.
Patented integrated shock mount
The V7 MC2’s brand new, patented shock mount efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, providing exceptionally low handling noise as compared to other mics in its class. This means you can feel free to move around on stage without fear of rumbles, pops, or anything other than your voice coming through.
All-metal beveled spring steel grille
The V7 MC2’s road-ready design is all metal - no plastic parts here. The chassis' high quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for perfect reliability.
The beveled edge around the grille also prevents your mic from rolling around when you put it down on top of your amp or the stage floor.
Efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops. In case you find the stylish red color unsuitable for specific applications, we've also included a spare black windscreen in the box.
The V7 MC2's gold-plated contacts ensure a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come. All in all, the V7 MC2 makes it easier than ever for your engineer to get an amazingly full, rich sound with minimal processing, so you always sound your very best.
- Stainless spring steel mesh grille, dent-proof and corrosion-free, perfect durability and reliability, beveled edge prevents mic from rolling
- Internal windscreen efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops
- Robust all-metal housing and roadworthy design - no plastic parts with high quality, highly durable, corrosion-free materials and finishing
- Innovative, specialized aluminum voice coil delivers a crisp, open sound that perfectly captures your voice and instruments in the most natural way you’ve ever heard on stage making your sound engineer’s job easier than ever
- Sophisticated super-cardioid capsule design helps isolate your voice from other instruments on the stage and ensures high gain before feedback
- Patented integrated shock-mount efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration and eliminates handling noise, footfall noise and any rumble
- Gold-plated contacts for loss-free and reliable signal connection
|Unit Weight||0.25 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz - 19 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-54 dBV/Pa (2 mV)|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the sE Electronics V7 MC2 Dynamic Capsule for Wireless - Black.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields