sE Electronics V3 Handheld Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The sE Electronics V3 is a dynamic vocal hand-held microphone with cardioid polar pattern. Its smooth and natural sound enables for a wide range of applications. Thanks to the cardioid polar pattern signal bleeding from other sources on the stage is minimized. The beveled edge around the grille prevents your mic from rolling around when you put it down on top of your amp or the stage floor. The V3's shock mount reduces unwanted handling noise efficiently.
All-metal housing & beveled spring steel grille
The V3's road-ready design is all metal - no plastic parts here. The chassis' high quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for perfect reliability.
The beveled edge around the grille prevents your mic from rolling around when you put it down on top of your amp or the stage floor.
Cardioid capsule design
The dynamic transducer helps isolates your voice from other instruments on the stage and ensures high gain before feedback.
Efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops. In case you don't like the stylish red color or they are not suitable for broadcasting applications, we've included a spare black windscreen in the box.
Gold-plated XLR connector
The V3's gold-plated XLR connector also ensures a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come.
Integrated shock mount
The V3's shock mount reduces unwanted handling noise like footfall, rumbles, or any other mechanical vibration efficiently.
The V3 is a true workhorse microphone for any purpose, equally at home on screaming guitars or delicate vocals.
- Stainless spring steel mesh grille - dent-proof and corrosion-free perfect durability and reliability beveled edge prevents mic from rolling
- Internal windscreen - efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops red and black options included for personal preference
- All-metal housing - roadworthy design - no plastic parts high quality, highly durable die-cast zinc alloy corrosion-free materials and finishing
- Cardioid capsule design - helps isolates your voice from other instruments on the stage ensures high gain before feedback
- Integrated shock-mount - efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration eliminates handling noise, footfall noise and any rumble
- Gold-plated XLR connector - for loss-free and reliable signal connection
|Package Contents||Includes clip, thread adapter, black internal windscreen, and pouch|
|Unit Weight||10.4 oz|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz - 16 kHz|
|Sensitivity||2.5 mV/Pa (-52 dB)|
|Analog or Digital||Analog|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the sE Electronics V3 Handheld Dynamic Vocal Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields