sE Electronics sE7 Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Stereo Pair
One is the loneliest number that you’ll ever do. For the most natural, balanced, and pristine stereo recordings, you need a matched stereo pair of small diaphragm condenser microphones. Perfect for stereo recordings of acoustic guitars, drum overheads, snare top and bottom, room mics and more, the sE Electronics sE7 Stereo Pair is the ultimate solution for all your recording needs.
These high-quality back-electret small diaphragm condenser microphones are designed to deliver a natural, balanced frequency response and unparalleled dynamics. Featuring an advanced acoustic design, discrete Class A circuitry and a transformer-less output, this stereo pair of SDCs delivers a clear, balanced sound no matter what you’re recording.
From Whisper-Quiet to Dull Roar
The sE7 utilizes discrete electronics and a switchable attenuation pad to ensure a high dynamic range. Capable of handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs), the sE7 is ideal for tracking loud guitar amps or heavy-hitting drummers. sE7 is built with high-quality components to ensure extremely low self-noise, making it an excellent choice for intimate performances as well.
sE7 utilizes a custom capsule design and ultra-thin diaphragm for unparalleled sound quality and transient response. A unique circuit design featuring an ultra-short signal path and cutting-edge electronics makes sE7 the quietest microphone in its class. The innovative transformer-less design reproduces instruments with excellent clarity and depth.
On Stage Or in the Studio
sE7 features a switchable -20 dB attenuation for superior dynamic range, and an integrated 80 Hz low-cut filter to eliminate excessive bass frequencies caused by the proximity effect—making it perfect for close-miking electric guitar speaker cabinets, brass instruments and drums.
Featuring a tour-tested all-metal casing, sE7 is equipped to handle life on the road. The custom chassis and cardioid pickup pattern provide optimum rejection, allowing for minimal stage bleed.
- High-quality condenser capsule designed for neutral, balanced sound quality with an ultra-thin diaphragm for excellent transient response and cardioid polar pattern - ideal for most studio or stage applications
- State-of-the-art electronics and transformerless design provide supremely low noise and pristine sound quality
- Switchable pre-attenuation pad provides an extended dynamic range, nables close-miking of loud sources, and prevents overloading your audio interface or mixer
- Switchable low-cut filter eliminates low frequency rumble or footfall noise and compensates for excessive bass with close-mic techniques
- Gold-plated XLR connector for loss-free and reliable signal connection
- All-metal housing with premium finish for efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise
- High-quality finish ensures a great look for many years
|Package Contents||Two mics, two mic clips with thread adapters, and two windscreens|
|Unit Weight||4.5 oz|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Stereo Pair|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Filters||80 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable|
|Sensitivity||-34.5 dBV/Pa (19 mV)|
|Max. SPL||136 dB; 156 dB (with -20 dB attenuation)|
|Analog or Digital||Analog|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the sE Electronics sE7 Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Stereo Pair.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields