sE Electronics IRF2 Instrument Reflexion Filter – No Longer Available
Ideal for use with pianos, drums and wind instruments, the Instrument Reflexion Filter 2 (IRF2) is an evolution of the critically acclaimed Instrument Reflexion Filter.
Using the same acoustic principles as the Reflexion Filter PRO, the IRF2 is a small curved wall of punched Aluminium, with 3 layers of polyester fibreboard separated with air gaps. These layers combine to help reduce room ambience and isolate the mic from ambient noise.
The IRF2 has a hole punched through it to allow a pencil mic or other 'end fire' mic to be fixed through it (for example, AKG C1000, Shure SM58/57, sE4, sE1a, H1).
The main applications of the IRF2 include close micing of drums (to help with track separation) or overhead micing. The IRF2 is coloured black for use in either a studio or live environment.
- Black color (ideal for live use)
- Large diameter hole (fits all major mic products including: AKG C1000, Shure SM58/57, sE4, sE1a, H1)
- Screw thread adjustable mic-clamp allows secure fixing of even the smallest pencil mics
- Rubber lined aperture to help grip the mic and protect it from scratches
- Tiltable stand clamp for direct attachment and adjustment on any mic or drum stand
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when sE Electronics IRF2 Instrument Reflexion Filter becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.