sE Electronics H1 – No Longer Available
The sE Electronics H1 has a specialised ‘internal shock mount’ which allows it to be hand-held during a live performance with very low handling noise, much like a traditional dynamic mic. However, it’s capsule is that of a true condenser, so live performances are much ‘clearer and richer’ than they would be with a dynamic mic.
It’s a true all-rounder with fantastic studio recordings and a live sound that will astound you.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 2 mV/Pa at 1 HZ into 1 Kohm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 145dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Amplifier Dynamic Range: 127dB
- Maximum Output Voltage: 1.4V
- Connector: 3-pin
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the sE Electronics H1.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields