Schoeps Microphones CMC641 ST - Supercardioid ST
The MK 41 is strongly directional. Sound arriving from off axis is attenuated even more than with a cardioid. The pickup is “drier” and less susceptible to acoustic feedback than any other SCHOEPS capsule type (a loudspeaker should not be located directly along the rear axis of the microphone, however).
- Supercardioid with highly consistent directionality throughout its frequency range
- For music and speech
- High directivity, comparable to that of a short “shotgun“ microphone up through midrange frequencies
- Often preferred for use in film sound recording and as a spot microphone in orchestras
- Flat frequency response
- Extremely low noise and distortion
- Balanced, very low-impedance output
- Can be used with very long cables
- Well-protected against RFI
- For use with 12- or 48-Volt phantom powering
The two amplifiers in a stereo pair of microphones should be of the same type. On request, Schoeps can select ”matched pairs” of capsules with equal sensitivity and frequency response for critical applications, at slight additional cost.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Schoeps Microphones CMC641 ST - Supercardioid ST.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields