RME Hammerfall HDSP 9632 32-Channel PCI Audio Interface Card
24-bit/192 kHz PCI card with balanced analog, digital ADAT, S/PDIF and MIDI
RME presents the world’s most versatile PCI Audio Interface – The** RME HDSP 9632** - the Hammerfall DSP 9632. This card makes the dream of an All-In-One solution for every possible application come true. As usual, RME has not made any compromises: Latest AD- and DA-converters with more than 110 dB signal to noise ratio, all inputs and outputs simultaneously operational, easy-to-install optional analog expansion boards, the famous TotalMix, a newly developed, high-quality clock generator with total jitter suppression of external clock signals – all this combines into a 'soundcard' that the world has been waiting for so long.
An easy to handle ribbon cable connects the newly developed optional AI4S-192 and AO4S-192. These analog expansion boards having one bracket with 4 stereo TRS jacks offer the same performance as the on-board stereo analog I/O of the HDSP 9632: up to 192 Khz, balanced and 3 different reference levels. With this a maximum of 6 inputs and/or outputs can be achieved.
HDSP 9632 also supports the existing Expansion Boards (EXB). An internal ADAT input and an internal ADAT output allow for up to 14 analog inputs, 14 analog outputs, or the usage of a TDIF interface, directly inside the computer.
- AutoSync Intelligent clock control according to operational mode and present/desired sample rate
- Bitclock PLL The most reliable receiver circuit for ADAT optical signal
- Dynamic Bus Utilization Scalable computer load according to the current usage
- Enhanced ZLM Monitoring of the input signal, independent from clock mode and sample rate
- Intelligent Clock Control Measurement and display of all incoming and used clocks
- Latency Fast Change Change latency on-the-fly under ASIO, without manual reset or re-boot
- SyncAlign Surveillance and sample accurate synchronization of all channels
- SyncCheck Comparison and display of all input clock status
- Zero Latency Monitoring (ZLM) Automatic monitoring of the input signal with zero latency
- Total Mix - Mixes all inputs and all outputs on all outputs. Several independent submixes possible
- DigiCheck DSP - Professional status and level display at lowest CPU load
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the RME Hammerfall HDSP 9632 32-Channel PCI Audio Interface Card.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields