RME ADI-642 MADI-AES Converter
- Native support for AES Double and Quad Wire
- Native support for MADI Double and Quad Wire
- Direct conversion between these formats
- Automatic Delay Compensation when using more than one unit
- Analog stereo monitor output, up to 192 kHz
- Detailed status display for MADI and AES
- Completely remote controlable via MIDI
- Transfer of MIDI data via MADI
- SteadyClock for maximum jitter reduction and clock regeneration
The compact unit with 19" width and 1 unit height serves as format converter MADI to/from AES . MADI handles 64 channels of 24 bit audio at sampling frequencies up to 48kHz, 32 channels up to 96kHz, and 16 channels up to 192kHz. All channels are transferred across a single cable, either coaxial (BNC) or optical network cable. In both cases, cable lengths of more than 100 meters can be achieved. The AES/EBU channels are provided via 4 XLR inputs and outputs, respectively. The ADI-642 accepts 56 channels and 64 channels as well as 96k and 192k frame at its input, and can be set to generate those formats at its output. This way the ADI-642 even serves as perfect interface between otherwise incompatible MADI devices.
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when RME ADI-642 MADI-AES Converter becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.