RME ADI-192 DD AES-ADAT Converter
The RME ADI-192 DD is the successor to the highly successful ADI-8 DD. The completely re-engineered device was designed to be the best format and sample rate converter ever. Hence the ADI-192 DD not only features considerable improvements compared to the ADI-8 DD, but also adds a number of new and unique features.
- Supports 192 kHz with ADAT, TDIF und AES
- 8-channel sample rate conversion up to 192kHz
- Sample Rate Conversion can be selected for AES, TDIF or ADAT
- Sample Rate Conversion supports levels of up to +6 dBFS
- 8-channel Sample Rate Conversion without phase deviation (sub-sample synchronous)
- SteadyClock for maximum jitter suppression and clock regeneration
- Complete triple format converter AES/TDIF/ADAT with added SPDIF TOSLINK I/O
- Direct support for Double and Quad Wire, S/MUX and Double/Quad Line
- Also when using SRC
- Special TDIF word clock output
- Simplified and easy-to-use user interface
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when RME ADI-192 DD AES-ADAT Converter becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.