To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
REMIC W3000 G1/WL Wireless (Demo Deal)
The REMIC W3000 G1/WL Wireless is specially designed for brass & woodwind instruments and can be used in any type of live, studio, theatre and broadcast production, and delivers a natural sound response while offering a high suppression of ambient sound sources.
The REMIC W3000 G1/WL is suitable for brass and woodwind instruments such as; saxophone, trumpet, french horn, flugelhorn, cornet, sax horn, tuba, trombone, tenor horn, baritone horn, euphonium and any related brass or woodwind instruments.
Due to the fact that most wireless beltpack transmitters do not provide 48 volt of phantom power nor a balanced input stage, a series of REMIC MICROPHONES have been designed to support selected wireless systems with unbalanced input circuits and a BIAS voltage of 3 to 8 volt.
The W3000 G1/WL can be ordered with different connectors for selected wireless transmitters to obtain the highest sound quality as well as high flexibility when moving around on the stage in live productions.
The REMIC wireless solutions are developed to fit selected wireless systems from Shure and Sennheiser.
In order to choose the correct connector, you need to select the connector needed for a particular wireless transmitter, please see supported wireless solutions below:
SUPPORTED WIRELESS TRANSMITTERS:
- SHURE with TA4F Connector | FP1, GLXD1, QLXD1, PG1, PGX1, PGXD1, SLX1, UC1, ULX1, ULXD1, UR1, UR1M
- SHURE with 3P LEMO Connector | UR1M
- SENNHEISER with 3.5 TRS Connector | SK100G3/G4, SK300G3/G4, SK500G3/G4
- SENNHEISER with LEMO-3 Connector | SK2000, SK3063, SK5012, SK5212II, SK6000, SK9000
Please note that some dynamic non-linearities will occur when using wireless systems in comparison to a wired solution.
- Optimized tonal transient response
- Optimized mechanical grip
- Optimized protection of diffusion filter
- Optimized for balanced low impedance transformer inputs
- For studio and live performance
- Superior gain before feedback
- Superior suppression of neighbor instruments and ambient noise
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||6 Hz - 23 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-44 dBV/Pa (5 mV)|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the REMIC W3000 G1/WL Wireless (Demo Deal).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields